We are looking forward to opening as soon as we can. In preparation for our opening under the new reality of COVID-19 we will be taking extra precautions and have new regulations. We advise you to take a look through them to better prepare yourself.
- We will be sterilizing the studio fully before our re-opening and will be sterilizing before and after each class.
- We will be providing sanitizers throughout the studio.
- Before guests enter their temperature will be checked and anything above 37.5C will not be allowed to enter. They will also be required to fill out a COVID-19 liability waiver.
- Before and after class, guests will be required to wash and sanitize their hands, remove their shoes and change into their clean workout clothes.
- Socks should be worn at all times during class.
- All people will be required to leave a safe distance between each other at all times.
- We will be dividing the reformer classes into two separate rooms of 3 reformers each.
- We will only be offering Reformer classes for the beginning and then will add Mat classes where guests will be required to bring their own mats.
- Instructors will no longer be providing hands-on approach during classes to minimize contact. They will demonstrate on separate equipment.
- Each Reformer will have separate props which will be sanitized before and after each class. Guests are required to wipe their own equipment after class.